Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Portfolio Guide

Story of George and the Apple
This story is about a high school boy, George, who receives a magical apple that will help him find love. George receives this apple from a nerdy boy at his school when George helps him in a fight. This is my favorite story in my portfolio. I believe I really captured the meaning of the original story, which allowed me to write a really good story in my own way.

Story of Tying Tiger
This story is about a Tiger and his mango tree. A tricky little spider wants the tiger's mangos and he tricks and plots his way to get some.

Story of King Sun Wu Kung. 
This story is about a young orphan monkey who at first is very lost but ends up inheriting a beautiful kingdom filled with gold and waterfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment