Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reflections

Looking back, I have realized the structure of this class is probably not best for the type of student I am. I normally choose to take online classes if they are available because they work for me, but this one was a little different. I had trouble with deadlines everyday. I know you could work ahead and make your own schedule, but I found that hard to do. I am quit the procrastinator.

With that being said, I did enjoy the creative aspect of this course.  I am a journalism major so I rarely get to write creatively. I enjoyed getting to write my own stories and use my imagination. It was hard to forget my journalism writing principles and try to get my creative juices flowing. I wish I had stayed on top of this class because it is totally reachable to get an A. I would recommend this class to someone who can meet deadlines everyday, but I work better in classes with deadlines in one day that allow me to procrastinate a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment